Many people do not know, but coal dust is one of the best products to brush your teeth. Coal is hard by nature, but will scratch your teeth. In fact, it is one of the surest ways to whiten and deodorize. While these products will not find at your local supermarket, they are available to ask for the Internet. If you want to whiten your teeth with coal dust, prepare your order list and read this article.
- Place fish bone, coal and areca under the newspaper and starts beating them with meat tenderizer. These ingredients do not come in powder form. You have to create the dust hitting them with your meat tenderizer. This will take a while. You must be sure to hit the ingredients until they become dust.
- Up the newspaper and begins to mix the powder with your spoons. Not only do you have to have a fine coal dust, but a perfectly blended coal to brush your teeth. When well blended, place the mixture of coal dust in a small container to place on the shelf of your bathroom.
- Wet your toothbrush with tap water. You must wash it all down before dipping in coal dust, not after.
- Brush your teeth in a circular motion for two minutes. Remember to brush your teeth front, the rear and the chewing surfaces. Also, be sure to brush around your gum line. This area is often overlooked.
- Rinse your mouth with water. Although coal dust is wonderful for your teeth, it is not the best for your stomach. Be sure to make several mouthfuls before spitting. This will remove all the small granules of your teeth.
Tips & Warnings
- If you need something to give you a rich smell and taste to your carbon powder, add three drops of oil to the mix cassia.
- Never use a product for cleaning teeth containing claimed alumina or tangy tartar potash. This could ruin your teeth very quickly.